1.Pay your Submission fees at the MSC Box Office: $5 per entry (maximum of 3 entries for $15). Submission tickets are available online an in person at the MSC Box Office.
2. Download and Read the Contest Rules, and Complete the Submission form: Read the ArtFest 2022 rules and follow the instructions carefully. Download and complete the Artist Submission form(s) at tx.ag/ArtistInfo. Print your submission form and bring it with you when you drop off your piece(s).
3. Drop off your Submission form(s) and artwork: Bring your Submission Form(s) and your pieces to the James R. Reynolds Gallery during any of the drop-off times (listed below). All submissions must be ready to hang (with hooks, picture wire, brackets, or other hardware on the back). 3-dimensional submissions must be freestanding, or you must provide some form of support. Film submissions can be sent by file transfer, or brought to us on a USB data stick.
Please allow up to 30 minutes for your drop off, drop off times are first come, first served:
- Monday, February 21 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 22 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 23 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, February 24 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, February 25 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm